My baby girl is 21 months old today. It just doesn’t make any sense that she’s so big! I haven’t really done a “what is A up to” post in a while…so I thought, before she’s 2 I should get down on the blog what she’s like as a nutty under 2 toddler!
the good, the bad & the crazy!
We’ll start with The Crazy…
- She wakes up every day asking for “dinner”…pronounced “DEEner”
- Some other things she has asked for when waking up in the morning are: “I want crying”, “I want yogurt”, “I want agua”, “Mommy come in door”, “Tito come in door”, “I want Daddy”…those are pretty standard ones that follow the “deener” request.
- She eats 3-4 Yo Baby yogurts for breakfast.
- She loves Elmo, Yo Gabba Gabba, Minnie, Aladdin, Lion King & Toy Story
- She literally eats anything…and a lot of it. The kid loves food.
- She went pee pee on the potty!
- She loves to watch football…even when Daddy isn’t around.
- She has the CRAZY biggest vocabulary! She definitely knows more words than Auntie H 😉
- She loves to dance. Anytime, Anywhere…except dance class!
And the BAD…
- She bites. Her cousin & her friend. It’s bad and anyone with experience other than, don’t let her near other children, I’m open to suggestions! It only happens when she’s tired, unfortunately, she needs 12-13 hours of sleep at night and a 3 hour nap during the day to not be tired.
- Her yogurt habit is getting expensive.
- She drags me around like a slave all day…telling me “Mommy sit on floor”, “Mommy cook”, “Mommy color”, “Mommy clean”, “Mommy I want yogurt”…etc, etc.
- She does like to clean…or “cleap up”, but not before she makes a giant mess where ever she goes.
- She pretended to love dance class for a while, and now refuses to participate at all! Dance class means, Mommy dances and A hangs on my neck!
- She’s jealous of T and wants everything he has, or to be everywhere he is. Poor dog can’t do anything anymore without being told “NO T”!
- She is a big drama queen. She’ll go from laughing & smiling to full on tears and screaming in a heartbeat!
Most importantly, the Good…
- She gives the best hugs & kisses.
- Her laugh is infectious.
- She sleeps until 8:30am! (knock on wood)
- She loves to clean the floor!
- She loves shoes. Boots, sneakers, sandals, party shoes…it makes up for her intense love of football!
- She loves animals.
- She loves her Gamma…and her Cousin S & A2.
- She walks around all day asking “Where Aunt E GO?
- She says “I love you” all the time…but, every night before I put her down for bed, it melts me.
Miss A, Daddy and I love you more than words can say. You are an amazing, smart, funny, sweet, loveable girl. I can’t believe you are already 21 months old, 2 is too too close! Keep making us laugh baby girl! If you could lay off on the crying a little, I wouldn’t complain!!!